• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Low mileaged vw t4 camper swap for adventurewagen, high top or westy bus

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Si.Turner

Reaction score
Hi there, hope I don't get to much grief for posting of here!! I am looking to swap my low mileaged vw t4 camper for an early westy pop top bus.

Here goes, my t4 has been fully converted to a high standard at t4life in Preston. All units have very nice push button handles and a lovely grain effect feel to them. Has a smev 9222 double burner. It has 12v or 240v hook up run through a pms unit. Also has a built in Waeco wine cooler. Has a rock and roll bed with seat belts. Has a single drivers seat and double bench but does come with a spare captain seat for passenger. The bus has been changed on the log book to a motor caravan with the dvla. The t4 has 98800 miles but will go up as starting get to use again now. The bus has been slammed on banded steels but can easily be put to any ride height with original shocks abd springs. Only reason I am looking to change is my little girl isn't so little anymore so the roof bunk would be ideal. Also I'm looking to change get for my first ever air-cooled bus 👍

Thanks very much, simon

Struggling to post pics so could email etc

Hi, yes plenty of pics. Do you have an email I could send them too? Thanks , si

Latest posts