• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Swap my Westfalia California T4 for early bay

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bobby Jnr

Reaction score
Looking at swapping my Vw T4 California Coach

2.4 Diesel 1992 (J Reg). Manual 5 speed gearbox. Will come with 12 months MOT. 170000 Miles. In great condition inside and out and drives like a dream. All Westfalia camping equipment in good working order.New radiator in 2015 New cam belt, water pump, exhaust and ball joints in November 2014. Recently new elevating roof canvas. Projektzwo Alloy wheels, A superb van, well maintained was imported from Germany 8 years ago.Full service history during time in the UK.

Westfalia specifications as follows:

Left Hand Drive. Four berth. With working rock and roll bed downstairs and double bed in the roof. Double glazing and full insulation. Eberspacher night / secondary diesel heater with thermostatic controls. Compressor fridge. Two ring Beth's burner with fold down draining board over. Sink and 2 speed tap with flexible hose for external shower set up. Cutlery drawer. 50 litre fresh and waste water tank. Security safe Twin leisure batteries charged via alternator or 230V hook up.

electronic control for fridge operation and temperature, water levels, leisure battery condition and hook up status. Front swivel 'captain' seats with arm rests. Dining table stored under rear seat.

Full original curtain set and upholstery all in top condition.
Excellent compliment of storage cupboards including wardrobe with hanging rail. Westfalia tow bar with electrical connection

I'm after an early bay with Mot

Latest posts