• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Award winning 1960 Swedish Beetle for dry state early bay.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nandez1

Reaction score
Looking to sell or swap my award winning 1960 Swedish VW Beetle against an early bay. The family is getting older and a bus would give me better options! Drop me a message if you are interested and we can talk about the Beetle spec! It's the blue one and is now on it's original colour coded smoothies... Contrary to what the blurb says. The floor pans are not banged everywhere, are in great condition and are original pans. Only welded once in its history from what I know too.

http://vimeo.com/23887556" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Would like a dry state import if poss. Small projects considered. Patina is also good...

Cheers
Simon

Hi,

Are you be looking to swap or buy? The beetle is valued at £6k.

Regards
Simon

My 1970 might show its face ...Cali import lowered new ball joints,drag link ,needs registering have all paper work ,original paint....been sitting in garage about a year,have a import westy I'm drivin at mo so tintop took back seat ....cheers

Latest posts