• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

swap my poptop '68 westy for your early bay double cab.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a_s_h

Reaction score
As the title says really, I have a 1968 poptop, texas import, solid as a rock, 1600 dual carb engine, full interior retrim, pearl white paint, just returned from ninove with no bother at all, 12 months mot.

what have you got????

CRAIG_ROSE said:
Really tempted to ask for a deal with my solid 55 splitty project, one really good looking bus you have there bud 8)
Thanks Craig
Try me, the worst I can say is no.

a_s_h said:
CRAIG_ROSE said:
Really tempted to ask for a deal with my solid 55 splitty project, one really good looking bus you have there bud 8)
Thanks Craig
Try me, the worst I can say is no.
I'm not sure if I want to, I swopped my slammed and narrowed og paint early bay plus cash for the 55 and spent over 3 grand on it so far its all painted and have got all Porsche rear end for IRS and front brakes plus a turnkey 1600 and IRS gearbox

if only you were after a late bay, this is stunning! good luck with the swap but if suddenly fall into a moment of madness, let me know ;)

Erm, as above 1979 westy 2 litre cu paperwork from original sale and everything since, solid van, everything works. Must be mad but having sold our Dormobil I need an early bay in my life!!

Would you be willing to sell her or is it strictly a swop you are after.

I'm on the look out for a westy and your old girl is right up my street. If you have a price in mind please drop me a PM :D

Latest posts