• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1971 Westy for sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mankywelshman

Reaction score
Bus is now sold

Here I have my earlybay Westy for sale imported from California around 6 years ago. It has the original interior which is in very good shape which is complete minus the stool. I have used this for many family camping trips and a few trips to watch the formula 1 at spa francorchamps . It has proved ultra reliable helped by regular servicing, having the original gearbox and a newer 1641 engine which goes very well. It is lowered 1 spline at the back and transporterhaus dropped spindles up front with billet aluminium adjustable shocks all round. It had new brake calipers and discs/pads when I first had it and it stops very well. It has some very light surface rust but no deep or problem rust, and has its U.S. Paint still on which I was going to get sprayed as the roof has been respected when I removed the poptop to paint it and install a new heavy duty quality canvas. I'm sure I've forgotten loads but any questions please fire away. It is located in South Wales near monmouth and I'm looking for £10,995 ono but would take a vw tdi in part-ex

graydog said:

Hi would you take this in as p/x? Plus cash your way? Mine is a 1976 sweedish bay with 2.0 type 4 engine, dropped spindles, narrowed beam, adjustible spring plates, original paint and original cool sign writing. Let me know what you think I could come veiw it 2morrow.
Cheers Kev 07733377173
Ps It will have 12months MOT to

Hej, I sent you a pm !
cheers Thomas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swap for a 2006 t5 2.5 175bhp Kombi SE in metallic blue with cash your way?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts