• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1968 Deluxe Microbus - Great Project - £3000

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

southernkombiparts

Reaction score
For Sale a great base for a resto project.

This 1968 Deluxe Microbus is the perfect affordable starting point for a great restoration.

The chassis is in excellent condition. The interior is blank so would make a perfect easy project for someone, the interior cards are the original deluxe with brown trim and brown floor mats. Drum breaks all round that will need to be gone through as a matter of course. Paint work is ok, it has a few chips in it.
It has a couple of small dents one on the front passenger corner.
Originally this bus was Savanah Beige with a white roof, but has since had the lower section repainted in Porsche Brown. The roof is still in its original white. The chassis is looking good and the vast majority of the body is very straight. The van has no engine. It will need a few small patches to the front cab floor and the rear cargo floor also it would benefit from new window rubbers all round.

Price £3000 as is.

for more pictures click on this link http://www.skpvw.co.uk/Pages/sub_pages/early_bay_buses/1968_Brown_Deluxe.html

2533541935_622bbbc5ae.jpg

2533574463_2abfd50a0b.jpg

I've got a west that had a frontend smash. so i've got all the part to make a good van.
Hav eyou got any more pics. thanks

Can't believe this hasn't sold, if I hadn't just got 3 arrived from the US I think I'd be buying this to do up and sell on, looks like a good bus :mrgreen:

Seems the cheaper ones aren't selling but if you've got an £7 -8K bus it will sell very quickly,

(I don'''t beleave it) i've just come back from camber and went to battle. now i no why there was vw's every where!!!!!! bugger. . have you got any pic of the cargo floor and interior. thank p.s. i only had the westy i 2 weeks befor it got bent!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts