• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WANTED. Crewcab

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m Not wanting to scupper anyone’s sale .
But I hope you don’t mind me pointing out FBI VW, Swansea have 2 for sale, 1early, 1 late.
Good luck with the search , !!

Lee C said:
I’m Not wanting to scupper anyone’s sale .
But I hope you don’t mind me pointing out FBI VW, Swansea have 2 for sale, 1early, 1 late.
Good luck with the search , !!

Thank you dude, already seen them and it’s to much of a project for me at this time .

Check out my build thread below on my 69 crewcab, I got slightly more of a project than I anticipated!!!!!

Why not put a bit more of a description of what you're looking for? Or if you're flexible....description of what you don't want

Project, runner, nothing to do
Early/crossover
Stock/modified
Original/restored/modified
Stock height/lowered
Original engine/larger engine

I may be interested in selling, though I haven't really thought of a price yet. Only considering because I have seen a camper on here that I am interested in. If you're interested let me know, and I can PM you some more pics, but mainly just ones I have from an article when it was in VW C&C a few years ago.

If you look at thread below, you will see brief info/ pics I posted previously.
http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=42346&p=354312#p354312

(I reserve the right to change my mind! :)

Latest posts