• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE 1971 Honest UK project bus

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marvel

Reaction score
*******PRICE DROP***********

No Filler, all thriller. That’s right, a UK ‘71 with no filler at all.
Its time to say goodbye to my first bus. We started the resto, its been media blasted and its currently in epoxy prime at Classic Car Revivals after we took the plunge for the whole body resto. But it’s turned up too many body issues for us, but for someone that can weld you’ll get yourself a bloody bargain at £2200
It has a reliable 1600TP and matching gearbox, suspension, wheels, the cab parts, and also a rock n roll bed all of which can be viewed by appointment with Dean at Classic Car Revivals.
My mobile is 07889 413054 if you have any questions

Now back at home in my garage

7D934364-44BA-42AE-8563-FFE8CA07A13C_zps7jmebnbd.jpeg

Price drop to £3000

I really don’t want to start parting this out, it has original sliding quarter lights, OG seats, reliable 1600TP engine and gearbox and it’s been media blasted ready for welding.

Hi do you have any images of the mid and rear section chassis ? To what extent of parts does this come with do you still have the glass, dash, Dormobile roof, hammocks etc ? Also I see from your photos that it's back in your garage is the beam and suspension back on or is it still on the rolling frame I'm just asking for transportation purposes if I were to consider this.

Latest posts