• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Elm green crossover

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics sent will try and get some pics of work being done at weekend.

Ok all welding done now and up and running well if a tad slow front brakes gone through as well rock solid everywhere ,interior all back together ,just to fit a wood headliner ready for spring now looking for 14 k in current condition cheers rob.

Sfs done some more tuning work and this bus is running sweet pulls very well now combine with a rock solid 95 % og steel body this is a good buy will be at volksfling Scotland at the end of May still lookin for 14 k which I think is a good buy compared to some.

Hi all sfs all work been done ,just a headliner to be done had the roof painted back to green which it left the factory with had the engine out for new oil seal so fitted a new clutch and acc cable this is a stunning bus ,fitted some stripes so it's even cooler and runs perfect looking for 15 k a lot of money I know but try building a bus like this for that money cheers robbie.

Ok so had this for sale but havnt pushed it ,headliner in wood now done oil seal done but still leaks a tad ,the bus is running sweet ,ithink I need to put pics up so if anyone can put them up for me it would be great I'm not that good with computers, I would need a phone no and can then WhatsApp some pics still looking for 15k but open to serious offers cheers rob.

Here are pictures of the van Rob sent me...

qkJXJLc.jpg

tkT4lN6.jpg

SGe158A.jpg

j0XOQK8.jpg

CNwo3NZ.jpg

MEjTuOI.jpg

MzO4Bfo.jpg

5g9qLSG.jpg

kF9FvKE.jpg

EZj4f3j.jpg

Deposit received sale pending off to the Netherlands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts