• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1969 RHD Early Bay tin top for sale, SOLD.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

woodys wacky wheels

Reaction score
I am listing this Bay for a very good mate who is self employed and very busy at the moment and I'm a retired old fart with time on my hands

Here we have a 1969 RHD Early Bay window tin top van / bus / camper which is a South African import which has been in the UK since 2010.

current MOT , 30th August 2018

Owned for the last 7 years and had a new VW Heritage new 1600 cc twin port engine fitted 2013 with a vintage speed exhaust, new clutch which have all done approximately 6K since.
a few of the good bits
also fitted Red 9 Design front beam / suspension and disc brake set up , red 9 design 4 inch spring plates on the back
wood rim MCJ steering wheel
propex heater fitted
leisure battery split charger
headlining and front seats done by Bromsgrove interiors

bad bits,
rust bubbles / spots on base of drivers door, a couple of small spots on rear window surround, pics available
no heat exchangers fitted
the engine lid has had some holes welded up on the inside face, nasty but it's the original one

I will describe this as a solid honest van which will suit "current trends" and is all set to drive off into the sunset , sorry I know it is not spring yet
or a solid basis for a full restoration if someone wanted to go down that route.

OK , I could go on and on about it but it obviously needs to be seen for you to make your own assessment / judgement.

serious enquiries only and please NO picture collectors.

asking price is now offers over £14,000 , if you are sat inside it with a deposit / cash

If you are serious then please ring me on 07595320218 no texts please , we are in Penrhyn Bay near Llandudno

The bus has had a new battery fitted two weeks ago and had it's first long run out since coming out of winter hibernation without any problems. :)

I'm open to a realistic cash offer or maybe a deal on a nice squareback.

I'm still at the thinking stage about a squareback, not 100% there on the idea yet but the right car could convince me ;)

I can take it to the All Types show this weekend if you twist my arm and give me enough notice............. but only if I get a serious enquiry.

Why am i not seeing any pics ?? am i losing my mind lol

woodys wacky wheels said:
Rowan said:
Why am i not seeing any pics ?? am i losing my mind lol

well if you are so am I , I can't see them anymore :roll:

I'll ask one of the moderators and try and get them back on

it would appear a few peoples have lost pics

PLEASE email me / pm me for pics until it gets resolved and reinstated , If they can

apologies for this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts