• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted - Good Condition Early Bay

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karenstatham

Reaction score
Hello

We're looking for a rust free pop top Early Bay which is in good condition both inside and out, has passed its MOT and is ready for summer camping.

As we will be looking to camp we'd like one with a hob and sink, rock and roll bed and two hammocks in the pop top.

We have a particular love of Dormobiles, their pop top roof and their original interior, but we aren't restricting to these so any Early Bay in good condition we are interested in.

We're North East based but willing to travel anywhere in the UK to see what we hope would be the right van.

We are hoping to find one for £18,000 - very max budget £20,000.

For some reason the pictures in these ads we can't view (not sure if this is a current technical glitch on the site). Any pics please email to [email protected]

Thank you

Hello
My friend has a early red patina pop westy bus
Was featured in a vw magazine not long ago under killer queen patina I think
This is a great great bus needing zero work
The bus and interior is out of this world
Not 100% for sale but it’s worth asking
Only problem for you it’s £28 thousand pounds if he sales
Call Simon at vw nos on 01258 841064
Thank you

Mine is up for £15k

Advert here https://m.facebook.com/groups/1771167259788843?view=permalink&id=2060435527528680

Drop me a line if you want any more details.

Boris is a Dormobile, no roof bunks I'm afraid.
Check out the build thread first as it is set out to my liking.
Stock engine. Nothing less than £23 000 (firm) Otherwise the love of my life will kill me. :lol: :lol:
In fact i'm not sure she would even sell.(Haven't asked :shock:yet ). PM me if interested.

J & P
:D :D :D

Latest posts