• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1970 SA Import Crew Cab

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr Bean

Reaction score
Looking to sell my crew cab 1970 early bay SA import taxed and mot'ed 2.0 n/a subaru forester engine fitted by MAC VW last December I bought the whole car with 79000mls came with service history 2 keys all RJES parts used in fit runs sweet as a nut, Porsche 944 discs fitted on front with 4x16" d90s that are fully refurbed and finished in black grey metallic front and rear bumpers front badge and grill powder coated grey. Rear cover made for me by a guy who does boat covers. All interior in good condition no rips or tears. Needs n/s panel which it's booked in to Slambassador next month for. If I have the work done looking for £16000 or £15000 as is

Just had replacement fuse board fitted as old one cracked. Mattress made for back, roof canopy has double sided foil and ply sheet so ready to camp.

Have now had the side panel fitted and definitely looking to sell. Mob 0751 404 9768.

Hopefully have it in the sales ring at Tatton. Come and have a chat.

Hi, did anyone come over and have a look at Tatton. What did you think?? To dear maybe looking for originality. Let me now all feedback greatly appreciated. Thanks

Latest posts