• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

69 French import £12k

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doug1981

Reaction score
Hi,
Not been on here for ages, but getting ready to sell my 69 french import.
i've owned this bus for about 8 years now since bringing it over from Bordeaux where it had spent most of it's life in the sun.
The van is is very solid but has only had a little welding over the years on sills and rear corners but nothing major.
The van is currently a non runner (oil cooler needs replacing and carb is leaking) and has been sat in my garage for the last 3 years.
My plan was to get it running and sell as a runner but just after some opinions and trying to gauge interest as to what it's worth and whether to just sell as is.
Van is lowered on a creative weadeater beam, dropped spindles and adjustable spring plate on rear.
I've not been paying much attention to the scene lately so dont really know what it's worth so would appreciate views on what it's worth as is or as a runner?
cheers
Doug

Will put pictures of interior on when I get home... 3/4 rock n roll bed, seats covered in Orange with white stripe.
Needs new headlining and units need finishing but pretty smart looking.
1600 engine, single port I think but can't remember.

How much do you want for it?
There are thousands of early bay windows for sale on the Internet to use as a very accurate guide to the value of yours.
I'm interested and it looks like a nice bus but I can't be the seller and buyer.
Please let me know.

Fair point Tricksum, I guess my point was I can see what people are asking for but not sure what people are paying.
I'm thinking 11-12k...

Need to get out to garage in daylight slammedresto then I'll get some posted, bear with...

Hi there, fancy a swap for a very low mileaged slammed vw t4? Fully converted and changed on the log book to a motor caravan!

Si.Turner said:
Hi there, fancy a swap for a very low mileaged slammed vw t4? Fully converted and changed on the log book to a motor caravan!

thanks for the offer but not looking to swap for another van sorry.

Latest posts