• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Nice early bay wanted - ideally around Midlands area

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a fully restored German Firetruck located in Worcestershire. Low mileage 42 kilometres , very original , new paint , full interior retrim, alloys and rebuilt engine. List is too long but happy to send photos ( full photo of complete ground up restoration and lots of receipts)

Still not found the right bus yet...any more out there?...
Revised wishlist..og paint or freshened up with no major welding done..lhd..max £15k.

If you're still in the market for a van I have a LHD Calif import 1971 Deluxe microbus just going up for sale. Has been professionally resprayed and kitted out interiors. Based in Essex. Please let me know if you're interested and I can send some more details over

Hi there,

Are you still looking for a VAN?

I have a 68 T2 Early bay Neptune blue, cloud white tin top imported from California. A real gem.

I'll send pics if your interested. Cheers

Yes pls buddy...my email address is at the start of the thread.
Cheers.

Daniel27 could u email or text me as my messages don't appear to be sending?
Ade..07968 460 837.

If it helps anyone part with their beloved bus which they have not considered selling as it wouod leave a vw shaped hole in their life...
..i could possibly do a deal with my beautiful perfect condition type 3 fastback auto 1968 in beige..absolutely mint inside & out & rhd! (Not for sale on its own by the way!)

pm'd you buddysbuddy

mr scoops - let me know when the bus is all up & running

cheers

Still looking - the wishlist is getting longer lol..

Absolute perfect bus would be a 71 early (so I get disc brakes) with sunroof in blue & white tintop LHD with a steel sunroof..

Thought it was worth an ask ??

Hi just to let you know , kinga is only after certain mods , so best to make contact before giving out your location to make sure it's the type of bus required . . ;) thanks .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts