• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1969 Westfalia bay SOLD !!!!!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethal69

Reaction score
Selling our much loved westfalia bay!!!!

This bay is amazing and has served us very well !!! She has not wanted for anything, absolute no expense spared in this old girl !!!!!

She's a left hand drive cali import we have owned her for 4 years .

Original westfalia interior with some slight modernisation.

Here's a list of the goodies.

Creative engineering weedeater 2 front beam
French slammer dropped spindles
Spax adjustable front shocks
French slammer adjustable spring plates
Spax adjustable rear shocks
Porsche 356 chrome wheels
New rear tyres front a phew months old
Laser aligned tracking so no negative camber all nice and straight!!!!

New Awesome fellows speed shop front disk conversion using porsche 944 discs and willwood calipers also braided hoses !!!these brakes are amazing and really work even when towing a trailer and a fully loaded bus !!!!!

Brand new gearbox fitted September 2017!!! Not even run in yet !!!!!

Engine is a 1.6 twin port fitted with a genuine progressive Webber carb, a really good card !!!!!
Vintage speed exhaust sounds awesome !!!!!

240v hook up with built in battery charger for both batteries when hooked up. 12v lights and leisure battery.
Bluetooth alpine stereo with hands free. Nice system with a built in sub in the back of the buddy box with amp to power . Flip down DVD with free view tv.

4 berth with new single bunk up top, new hammock over front seats and r/r bed. Nice and comfy bed sleep like a baby in it !!!.

If the price is right we have a westfalia limited edition tent top trailer!! Really cool and looks sweet behind the bus (Always kept in the garage so great condition !!! )

Hamilton classics breathable cover.
New MOT
Fiamma bike rack
Think that about covers it can't believe I'm selling really 😣
£23000 ono
Need any more info just message me.

Beautiful and exactly what I'm in the market for at the moment.
Unfortunately a good bit over my budget.
GLWS

She is a beauty !!! What is your budget if you don't mind me asking ?

It has had some work done to it , top half is og. In the 4 years of ownership it hasn't needed any work.

Ok, thanks. I’ve got a T5 and a LR Defender to sell first, but shall be in touch with more q’s If it’s still around.

Cheers.

2012 140 6sp (the one to have!) SWB. 40k Miles. Lowered on 40mm springs. Partially converted - altro flooring, carpeted, side windows and 3/4 rock n roll bed. New 20” wheels + Tyres. Took ages to find a good one and had good intentions to complete, but missing the sights, sounds and smells of aircooled 😊 I’ll send some photos separately if you like? They will likely get deleted off this thread..

Very nice bus! How can I get in touch with you? I'm new member and not allowed to type PM's yet..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts