• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Solid, reliable, stock 70 Westfalia tin top. £10,500 firm

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi there, could you email me some pictures please? I have a low mileage vw t4 1.9td swb that have a complete camper conversion. Has also been changed on the log book to motor caravan. Only 97900 on the clock. Would be looking for a straight swap. Thanks, simon

Right, last reduction, if it doesn't sell before the end of August I'm pulling the ad' and will sort some bits out over autumn/winter and will be selling again in spring. If any one is seriously interested pm me your email/mobile no and I can send you some images.

Very solid, sorted, stock bus available until the end of August.

£10,500 firm.

Yep, I'll get those to you today. Thanks for your interest and could you let me know that they get to you ok? I've sent a load of photos to people and they haven't acknowledged receipt, Thankyou 😀

Available for one more week. If anybody is interested let me know. Any inspection welcome, I can send more photos. Come and have a drive and a good look around.

Last week, £10,500 firm

Bump. Available until the weekend.

Everybody I sent pictures to, don't hesitate to get in touch if interested, last chance before next spring. Happy to email pics to any one else who may be interested.

£10,500 firm.

I've emailed you some pictures Graydog. Please let me know that you recieve them ok asap. I can also send them to your phone. I've sent loads of photos now. Very few people even acknowledged receipt. It's literally only for sale until the weekend. Don't hesitate to get in touch if interested.

hi sorry for not acknowledging the pics Jeremy, had a busy week, have you any of the whole van, like the insurance agreed valuation ones,front back etc etc

Latest posts