• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1971 LHD Cali import Deluxe Microbus - New Price

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lowlighters49

Reaction score
This lovely bus, Bluebell, painted in 2 year only Niagra blue/pastel white, was imported in 2009, having been owned for 15 years by the previous American owner, based in California. The record shows that she was originally shipped into Seattle in February 1971 and I purchased her from a member on this forum in September 2013. The walk through microbus interior has been replaced with a new light oak Campershak interior with all mod cons, camper electrics, new upholstery, headlining, door cards and curtains - cab flooring Is by Madmax and rear vinyl is by Paul Smith. The wood rim steering wheel adds a touch of class to the otherwise standard cab layout.

The bus has an 1835cc upgraded engine from its time in the US which pulls strongly, having completed just over 90k and, in my time, has had a fully refurbed Solex carb and new Vintage Speed stainless exhaust added.Serviced annually by Volksentre in Blyth, Northumberland, she runs at stock height on good quality white wall tyres, and of course has servo assisted front disc brakes.

Externally, this rust free bus has been professionally re-painted, although many would have left the original patina with its minor dents and scrapes - my preference was the clean and polished return to its factory finish. I have a photo record of the original condition and spray shop work. Unusually, she has original heavy chrome bumpers, I also have from chrome overriders set aside. Bluebell always turns heads and won the People's Choice award at this years Mighty Dubfest at Alnwick Castle. We have emjoyed lots of happy day trips and longer tours over the past 4 years, having covered around 4000 miles in that time - the bus is always garaged and never used in the winter months.

I am looking for £18,500 and am happy to send additional photos by email to anyone interested. I have a 3 bow roof rack and Vango Kela Airway drive away awning which will be sold separately.

I can be contacted on 07734 370628

Thanks

Keith

Hello Keith, my name is Roman , I'm from Germany . I am interest !

can you send me more pictures or a Video ?

Thanks Roman 😃

I have posted a you tube video - here is the link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lwj1v5MRbps&sns=em
I do have other enquiries in hand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts