• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1968 sunroof deluxe patina, lows etc

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratty1959

Reaction score
Hi! It actually is time to move my 1968 bay window on to a new home as we need something bigger and not slammed, as i cant bring myself to stock height her it has to go.

1968 California imported Montana red, started life as a sunroof deluxe micro bus now was og westy 3/4 length rock and roll bed, wardrobe, over head locker, table, buddy seat polished louvers with internal seals, brand new polished alloy westy winders and recently purchased og foot stool! Brand new mad matts flooring and hayburner front matts, coffee sack sides Paint is 90%og no filler and never welded apart from front tubbs and i think battery tray.. sold as a rock.

It has a brand new creative weedeater narrowed beam, buttys bits throttle linkage, steering arms rods the lot! As said it has tubbs and rear notch and engine and box raise by evil bens.

Brand new wiring loom installed by wiring king OBD works, brand new split charge system, brand new leisure battery,
Brand new propex gas heater installed under the bed, along with 240 volt plug.
Awesome hidden stereo system, amp and sub under the buddy seat, 6x9s under the bed, tweeters mids in the cab.

Chrome sprint wheels 4.5 5.5 slightly pitted but matched the battered soild body work.

Brand new full length roof rack by rack shack. Patina and clear coated to match the bus.

Fresh 2110cc motor, og old 40 dellortos, 120 cam cb heads with csp bolt on rocker covers forged b&ps gos like a stabbed rat! Full flow, external cooler with electric fan switch in the cab, oil pressure and temp gauges, vs system just been balanced and runs like a dream!

Probably loads ive missed, photo buckets a twat so pics on request!

Spent a fortune on this the last year to make it right!

Can possibly do a deal with a 1600tp.

Sounds bad ass mate, Photobucket is rubbish these days, get the app Tapatalk and upload the pics straight from you phone.

Ok dude cheers! Forgot to say brand new fire suppression system from hayburner and brand new bad arse polished bugtech gear shifter

Latest posts