• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1969 VW Westfalia LHD (US Import)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JamieT

Reaction score
Have seen another van that has caught my eye, so I am putting my 1969 Westfalia up for sale.

This Westy was imported to the UK in 2010, and is a really solid example. The lower n/s rear corner has been replaced at some point and the van has had a repaint with the addition of a white upper half.

The interior has a 3/4 rock and roll bed, buddy seat and wardrobe, with only the cool box unit missing from the rear. There is also a full set of thermo mats with the van. The interior is in overall fair condition, an the seat covers have been replaced at some point. There are 3 seatbelt in the rear, one lap and two shoulder. The original single roof bunk is still there although the canvas should do with replacing, and there is a childs cab buck included with the sale

The current MOT runs out in September, however I am sure there will be no issues for the next MOT. I can put a new 12 month MOT on completion of sale by prior arrangement.

Mechanically, the van is sound, running a 1600cc on its original gearbox. It is also stock height. the van was wax oiled in October 2016.

Pricewise I am looking for £14,995 ono, would consider a part ex with a tin top early bay on the road

To arrange a viewing or for more information, please feel free to drop me an email or give me a call on 07710 602546. The van is located in Devon.

Cheers

Jamie

Too expensive? Feel free to make an offer, worst I can do is say no!!!!! Would consider a swap against a slammed tintop early bay[emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts