• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Forsale 1972 Camper

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vwcamperant

Reaction score
Forsale 1972 Vw bay window camper £17500
here we have an excellent example of a really nice and solid camper
the camper has had a full professional resto
It has been fully welded and new panels replaced where needed on all body work and chassis so is completely solid
It has had a full professional respray in a traditional white and yellow which really stands out and looks great.
The engine is a great runner and has had all oil seals replaced and has got an electric ignition.it really drives great and no flat spots.
its also got a quick shift gearstick which really improves the drivability of this camper.
the camper has had new full camping interior fitted with gas stove and sink with plenty of cupboards for loads of storage .
All the seats ,rock and roll bed and panels have been retirmmed by a bently upholsterier in black with yellow stitching which really looks great.
Its also had a full professional stereo and tv fitted which sounds amazing which is powered by a leisure battery so you won't drain the main battery when sat listening to music or watching tv. its also had an immobiliser fitted at the same time so has got modern security which helps on insurance.
so basically the camper is all set up and ready to go as all the hard work has been done so you get just get in and drive it and have a great time.
the camper can be viewed and can also be put on a ramp so you can have a full inspection and no your buying a great camper . it will also come with a service and a 12 months mot.
please contact steve lockett on 07986779034 or [email protected] as I'm just listing this camper on here for him as he's not got a early bay account
I can't seem to be able to upload any pics so if anyone can help with that it would be great or if anyone would like me to send any pics just let me know thanks Ant

Latest posts