• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1968 Savannah Beige 8 seater OG paint driver

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Price dropped again!! must sell , buying a house....Now £2888 Here is a nice OG driver with some rust and a few things left to sort out.
The bus is located on Oregon USA, I will assist with shipping arrangements at buyers expense.
I have most (maybe all) of the deluxe trim, and a nice front badge.
I have stripped most of the respray ugly blue off to reveal the OG Savannah Beige.
Please look at pictures and post me with any questions.
Cheers
Matt Royston
541-785-5343

Nice bus, but not much margin once shipped to the UK. Can you get a shipping quote to the UK ?

Shipping and taxes will run about £2500-3000 I find.

Lee

shipping is £1500 port to port with Kingston, Taxes are 10% because of age.

Its cheaper to pay a US shipper ($1500), but you will have to do your own import paperwork and tax declaration.

Thanks for answering the shipping question for me! the last bus I sent over there it cost $550 US dollars (roughly 350 pounds )to get it from my house to the Port of Los Angeles California, I live 813 miles north of the port in Roseburg Oregon USA postal code 97470. We are right on Interstate 5 the main hiway down the west coast, which rolls right into Los Angeles.
Hope that helps,
Cheers
Matt

Yeah, so once it's all done it'll be about £2500 shipping and duty and taxes etc. door to door on top of the bus price.

Lee

Clearly someone removed my comment correcting prices, not sure why?

MOD EDIT - If thats what it costs the importer then thats what it costs. Its his advert, his price. :D This isn't a 'discussion' forum.

Mark, the buyer of my 57 wanted to ship out of LA...you are right about Oakland being closer..8 hours south as opposed to 17, that being said, I am only 3 hours south of the port of Portland, yet no one seems to shp busses out of there.... any hoo..
Price dropped again!! now 2888 pounds !!! must sell I am buying a house
Thanks for looking
Matt

Latest posts