• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

turtle is for sale.patina 67 lhd westy SOLD

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

islandrodder

Reaction score
November 67 cali import .body is still as it came from the states. nearly every thing else has been replaced.1600tp twin solex carbs .009 .petronix ignition .electric fuel pump.75amp alternator.twin batterys with split charge. front end has a creative engineering 4" narrowed beam and trackrods. French slammer 2.5" drop spindles. late discs. loads of new parts. rear has creative 2" drop adjustable spring plates. interior has a kustom interior. 3/4 rock and roll bed. black out curtains. propex heater.2 rear belts .top hammock and front bunk. t&t till april next year.SOLD call 01983284295for more info and pics.located off the south coast

great to see turtle again! - this is my brothers old bus, spent many happy hours following turtle across france & UK

a2c079a5.jpg

my favourite colour / wheel combination and those newton seats are a dream :)

My bus still misses turtle :cry: - very special, built in the summer of love and oozing patina - good luck with the sale!

dubsinthepark13.jpg

this bus is located on the isle of wight which is a 20 minute boat ride from Southampton or Portsmouth. you don't need to bring a car across. come on foot and i will pick you up from port. when you buy the bus I will get it to Southampton or Portsmouth or further with no charge. had a lot of questions about bus but people think the isle of wight is in france /channel islands . its a 20 minute boat ride about £15 rtn you don't need a passport

still for sale ? can I have some exterior and interior pics ?

Thanks in advance,
Ben

Latest posts