• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1969 westfalia on eBay no reserve 12 months mot

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
For sale is my vw early bay window bus with full Westfalia interior and pop top. This bus is still wearing most of its original factory paint and is a very original bus. Door gaps are good and all doors close as they should it had never had any welding when i brought it and it only required a very small repair to the cargo floor and a new battery tray where the old battery had leaked. These 2 parts of welding have now been taken care of to a very high standard.

The bus has had a full service of new points ,plugs ,leads, oils ,coil etc. and a new exhaust the brakes have been overhauled with new shoes etc. steering is nice and tight with no play.

The bus passed its mot with no advisories

I can arrange delivery anywhere in

Price is £9995 or I'm looking to trade with a karman ghia or karman cab bug preferably left hand drive

As far as i understood, price needs listed here too? Nvm, the link on the other hand, it does not work?
/M

http://s1212.photobucket.com/user/kieran65/library/1969%20wesfalia%20early%20bay" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Latest posts