• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1970 Early Bay Dormobile for sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dubnutter

Reaction score
T2 Early Bay Dormobile 1970 proper half moon type, ready for summer, ONLY £13500 ono ( Agreed insurance value £16000 )MOT until 12/09/2014 and although tax free disc is valid until 31/08/2014, This is a very good example NO CHASSIS ISSUES and has many extras including a New interior with 3/4 rock and roll bed, lighting cooker and grill sink with running water Zig gauge New in the box 15" telly/DVD etcetera, New engine 1641 big bore from Just Kampers only done 900 miles fitted with Webber Carb, 4 x new load rated tyres, Empi 5 wheels. Bespoke pop top canvas, Including Drive away awning with extra bedroom.
If you would like to ask any questions or arrange a viewing please PM or call me and I will be happy to arrange. First to see will buy. Mark 07527052012 Located near Ellesmere Shropshire.
I can email some pictures if you want they are not able to be put on as the file size is to big