• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

EARLYBAY Exclusive - Deluxe Tachometers 68-79 - On hold

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

aspro

Reaction score
Deluxe Dials (that’s me) are pleased to announce that the Type 2 Bay window Tachometers are finally here.

DSC03130.JPG

.jpg

The internal unit used is a high quality VDO Tachometer with an operating range of 7000RPM with a 270 degree swing.

This is an excellent match to the original gauge cluster which simply bolts into the blank dash pod with the original mounting screws.

The gauge is back lit as per the original gauges.
The globes have been tinted green to match the cluster lighting.

The unit is all encased in a steel cup like the original clocks and mounted with a stainless steel ring.
The brass bezel has been added to keep with the original clock design and for a bit of bling.

Easy installation with full instructions and technical support.
They can be wired to the coil or to the alternator depending on your set up. Each unit can be tweaked via a rear adjusting screw to calibrate it accurately.

.jpg

These tachs are available in a early bay 68-72 and a black faced late bay 74-79.
I have tested the prototype thoroughly now for the last 3 months and it has preformed flawlessly. See the video link.

[youtube]ewPUYlZs7T8[/youtube]

Price including postage with the UK £145
USA and rest of EU including postage £160
Australia including postage £165

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.

Chris
Deluxe dials

Unfortunately the previous Tacho thread was accidentally deleted. I lost a lot of reviews and pics

I would really appreciate it if everyone who purchased a tacho and provided feedback and pics in the last thread take the time to re submit their posts on this new thread. :D :D

Thanks guys
Chris

There is one word for this tacho and the service from Chris "PERFECT"!!!!

DSC01661_zps071a4593.jpg

They look fantastic! I was so pleased to find a deluxe clock in my van when I bought it but now I'm torn

Time to order 8) will be Inboxing you Chris, :mrgreen:

Anyone on here who's had one already, fitted it to an engine equipped with a 123 ignition?? Hopefully be ok just want to be sure it'll work :lol:

Sorry Martin. No clocks only tachos.

Currently back home in Oz till 9th Jan. I'll be taking more orders in the new year. :D

My Tachos arrived on friday and look the absolute tits mate 8) I can't thank you enough awesome product and great service :D

mozzie said:
My Tachos arrived on friday and look the absolute tits mate 8) I can't thank you enough awesome product and great service :D

Great news Mozzie. Almost could have delivered them in person. :D

Yeh I'm with you moz, mine arrived on Friday
As well! ;)
Just put it in, looks just like VW would have
Intended.
Great product!
Cheers
Johnno

Looks absolutely awesome and so period correct! Can't wait to get one for my '72 Single Cab.

martin.sim said:
Clocks any time soon ...?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Sorry Martin. No clocks in the near future. Tachos up and running again next week.

aspro said:
martin.sim said:

Sorry Martin. No clocks in the near future. Tachos up and running again next week.

Awh :-( that's a pity

--------------------------------------
Why didn't I buy my bus years ago !?

aspro said:
martin.sim said:

Are you starting a list for those that want one? I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts