• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1972 Devon Moonraker coolbox

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Davidm73

Reaction score
Reposting this just in case anyone out there has or knows of someone who has a Devon Moonraker cool box from 1972.

I’ve been after a cool box to go in my cross over 1972 Devon Moonraker. Just wondering if anyone out there has one that they would be willing to sell. I know there were different size units.

Dimensions inside my kitchen unit are as follows.
W29 H45cm

The picture attached shows how incomplete my bus looks!

Don’t all reply at once!

Cheers Dave x
:(

Davidm73 said:
Reposting this just in case anyone out there has or knows of someone who has a Devon Moonraker cool box from 1972.

I’ve been after a cool box to go in my cross over 1972 Devon Moonraker. Just wondering if anyone out there has one that they would be willing to sell. I know there were different size units.

W29 H45cm

Don’t all reply at once!

Cheers Dave x

Davidm73 said:

W29 H45cm

Don’t all reply at once!

Cheers Dave x
Might be able to help with a used one but in great condition. mod edit - phone number removed

Jumping on this, I have a Devon with a coolbox (that I'm not prepared to let go) but the plastic door shelf panel has seen better days

Is there anywhere to either get a replacement or someone who can create new ones ?

My idea was to find something to fit completely new. one that run from 12V, the aperature is narrow but if anyone finds anything post it for us.

Latest posts