• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Bits left over.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well everyone seems to agree it's not difficult, in which case , how much do you want for the passenger side one ?
If you weigh it on a pair of bathroom scales it will help trying to get postage prices.
What with all the crap going on at the moment hopefully it wont be tooooo much. :lol: :lol:
You will have to forgive me if it's to expensive and I decline until I can afford it . Don't NOT sell it if it goes it goes.
I am sure I will find another eventually. Thanks again.

J & P
:D :D :D

Brake drum.
Post by gas1man » Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:00 pm

Hello all. Hope all are well as can be expected.

Changed the rear drums and pads on the bus and have found the one drum to be a problem...(ATE) which is surprising.
Anyway dumbo here got rid of one !!!!!!! old original drum that was perfect. Yes Idiot.... :oops: :oops: :evil: :evil:

So does anybody have an ORIGINAL drum please without a ridge and not to exorbitant price as postage is going to cost a fair amount.

1970/1 as it was built in the early half of 1971 January.

Any help greatly appreciated. Photograph/s obviously would be a bonus.
Thanks again guys.

J & P
:D :D :D
PS: The reason this is here is that although I paid for an ad I can't open a new tab. I have asked for help, which I am sure will
be forthcoming when they can. Not rushing anyone.

Latest posts