• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

RHD Steering Box

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozziedog

Supporting Member
Reaction score
RHD Steering box from my 1970 bay. It works, it has next to no clunk but is a bit stiff. I’ve finally swapped over to a neatly new one I’ve had in the garage ready to be fitted for the last ten years, now I’ve fitted it :roll: I won’t lie and tell you it’s as good as the one I’ve just fitted but you would heave to drive both on the same day to really notice. I think it could do with new bearings and seals and some of that new fangled liquid grease. It’s miles better than quite a few I’ve driven with but it’s not like a new one.

Pick up in Bristol please £150. :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,clearing out garage. :mrgreen:

I`ll have a look, I`ve been clearing out the garage and can`t remember what`s what. Where would you want it posted too ????

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,, I`ll look this evening :mrgreen:

Our alternatively I'm heading down to Board masters Tuesday 6th August and overnighting at Brizzle Airport as wife and lil un are flying down on the Wednesday morning ?

Not sure how that happened, but I’ve only just got your reply. I’ll look at a post office price for posting, not sure if you have a preferable courier maybe.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,board masters sounds good. :mrgreen:

Ok, £160 posted, my Mrs says she’ll post it on Monday if I can’t get it posted this weekend.P.M. Me an address ta.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,what a weekend :mrgreen:

Latest posts