• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted interior light please

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know I'm sure I have a spare good condition early bay interior light in my stash of stuff, so I don't forget, can you mail me at [email protected] this will remind me as don't check as often as I should.

Ron

I’ve found one one & bought it this is the one I’ve purchased but the other is missing as well I don’t know 🤷‍♂️ what the other looks like sorry

This is the one I’ve bought can any one show me the the other one I need please as both are missing

Here are the holes where the lights are missing the holes 🕳 look the same??? I’ve bought the one light as in pics above many thanks

The rear one is almost identical to the front one but doesn't have the middle stop (auto) on the switch. Just off and on. I have NOS genuine German rear interior lights at £12 each plus £3 postage. PM me for payment details if you still need one.

Latest posts