• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

NOS Devon swing out cooker units for pre 1972 bays

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BJ1

Reaction score
Yes - really! This is not a wind-up!
I have a couple of lovely swing out oak cooker units that have been used as bedside cabinets since new so practically unmarked. These are the units originally fitted to 1968 -70 Torvettes and Caravettes. No swing out hinges (easy to make) and no top flap but doors and tops are mint. One has a complete alloy hood and drying rack but the other does not. I have a number of really nice Stoves cookers (1968/69) that fit these so if you buy one, I may also be able to supply a cooker. The bare units are £180 for the one with hood etc and £110 for the other. I really don't want to courier these as they might get damaged, so collection only please. More pics by request.

Still for sale - now £120 for the bare unit with hood and £90 for the other one. These are in great condition. Collection only please from East Devon/Dorset border. Need them gone!

GLENNRHO said:
how much with a cooker for the hood version and how soon would I need to collect
£160 with a correct cooker in very good condition but I need it gone by middle of April at the latest. Let me know please as I have other interested.

Latest posts