• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts clear out.....

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

68 obe

Reaction score
After clearing my she'd I've found some items I no longer need.

1.Drum brake flipped spindles - will fit 68 - 71 drum brake models. I got these second hand a few years ago, the previous owner done approx 1000 miles with them on. I have never fitted them, all I have done is had them professionally powder coated semi gloss black. I did not have any trailing arms, I was told to use my old ones just change them from side to side.
£250

2. 68 - 70 bay porsche 944 front disc brake conversion kit - I got this year's ago to convert my camper to front discs but a change of plan means it's not needed anymore. What I have is the brake caliper brackets, bearing spacers and fittings. You will need to source pre 86 porsche 944 non turbo hubs and calipers. I will also include some wide 5 to porche wheel adaptor's, these are the thicker ones and made of aluminium I think. This is a nice and easy way to fit discs to your bus and convert to porsche pattern wheels.
£130 ono

3. Twin kadron carbs - suitable for a 1.6. These were on my camper, I only changed them when I replaced the engine. They have been in my shed for a while so will need to be stripped down, cleaned and rebuild.
£175ono

4. Audiobahn 15" sub - brand new and still in delivery box I have a limited edition audiobahn 15" sub. 500 watts rms. This is for the sub only, you will need to get a suitable 15" sub box.
£50ono

5. Saab leather seats - these came with a project. They are beige in colour, good condition, no rips or holes. Someone has put some sort of black dye on the lower few inches on the back of the seats, this will clean off and if I get the time will clean these up ready for the buyer.
£50ono for the pair 

6. Westfalia rock and roll seat Base - this is for the Base only, the material and sponge is in excellent condition and still has the of westfalia label on the bottom.
£40ono 

7. Mechanical oil pressure gauges.
I have 2 mechanical oil pressure gauges, one comes with an extension pipe. Both will come with the fitting's that will go where the current oil pressure switch goes (the fitting allow for both the current switch and the mechanical pipe to be fitted. I will find out what manufacturer the gauges are
£20 each

8. The dynamo and fan that was removed from my van when I converted to alternator, worked fine.
Think I have 2
Not sure what these are worth so £40 each?

9. Standard vw drum brake spindles. These are genuine not repro.
£60 the pair ono

More items will get put up as I find them over the coming week. For some reason it won't allow me to post pics, I can email them or what's app them.

Items do not include postage but I am willing to post, please ask for a quote on postage.
I am going to busfest on the Saturday in a few weeks time so I can take items with me if you want to save on postage.

Thanks for looking

Hi
What is the rock and roll? 3/4 or full? Any pics?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just to let you know, you need the modified trailing arms to go with the flipped spindles as the ball joint recesses are machined wider with a retaining lock-ring cut out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bushoarder said:
Hi
What is the rock and roll? 3/4 or full? Any pics?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi it's full width

If you want anymore pics let me know

Latest posts