• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Deluxe Bulkhead Trim

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boycer

Reaction score
Year of Your Van(s)
Van Type
Westy
Hi,

I need the top & side bulkhead trim, for the passenger side, of my left hand drive Westy. Does anybody know where I can get it?

Cheers

I think that I have these in black.
What sort of condition are you looking for ?

Only available secondhand so far as I know. I'm after a RHD driver's side top piece, which I now realise is also what you're after... :)

Think I might have several side pieces and one top piece - not sure which side. I can take a look if you are still looking?

Cheers.

Sorry I haven't done anything about these but I've been ill.
If you're still looking let me know and I'll get some pics.

Chad and 21window, I would also be interested, without wishing to step on any toes obviously.

Here's the pics of mine. Some need repairing - you can get vinyl repair kits to do that.

I seem to remember seeing the OP post on Facebook about wanting these so maybe he/she has already got some.

I suggest that if there is no response from them within a week then they can be offered to you.

Are you OK with that?

Thanks for the pictures.
I was hoping for some to fit straight to my bus without need for repair but may be interested depending on price shipped to Scotland?

As you can see there are a couple of duplicates so I could send the best ones.

If we leave it a week to see if Boycer and/or 21window post anything and, if not, I can get some shipping costs.
I'll need your postcode for that.

OK its been a while no with no response from Boycer.

Jude you're next in line so if you can send me your postcode I can get postage costs, which i think will be quite a lot as they are relatively heavy and also just over the size limits for a medium parcel.

If I don't hear anything in the next few days I'll carrying on to the next person on the list of people who have PM'd me about them.

I think that this is the fairest way to deal with this but please let me know if you have a better idea.

Hi @chad
My postcode is AB41 9FW.
I’ve used paisleyfreight before for large stuff, wheels etc and had very good service each time, might be worth checking them out?
Thanks.

Yes - sorry not done yet as my youngest has been home for his birthday.
He's doing a Ph.D. 170+ miles away so we don't see him much as he's either working very hard or away at conferences.

Will be done a bit later today.

Still looking for 1x (reasonably) undamaged top piece if anyone else has anything to offer?
Thanks.

Likewise, I require the RHS top piece only, mine seems to have gone walkabout in the resto.

Latest posts