• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Dash brake warning light

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scuba bug

Reaction score
Howdy, I'm after a dash board brake warning light for my 72 crossdresser. I have one but the red lens with the "B" is missing, has anyone got one kicking about or know where I can get one?

Thanks in advance.

Bus ok do stock them but the postage will probably be prohibitive, someone on the late bay ordered a few as a group buy so was only a couple of quid

Busok will be at Volksworld Show, either Olaf or Jeff, both great guys but work hard to find these parts and most time it's NOS so although some will bulk at the asking price please remember it is NOS and not repro, one fits and works, the other.......

Cheers for the heads up Ron.
I'm well aware of the pitfalls of buying repro parts (I think most owners have found out the hard way!), it was the postage that made me smile. The part is only €8 and is the size and weight of a finger nail. I'm quite up to speed with UK postage costs so €19 Just seems a little steep...
I'll hopefully get one at the volksworld show...

Cheers.

Latest posts