• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted flip seat brackets

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr Bean

Reaction score
Hi all, looking for flip seat brackets for front seat as used on split screens. Thanks for looking

I’ve seen only one or two of these in a bay. I think these were split ones adapted to suit the bay. Second hand ones are possibly next to none existent but you never know ;)

Ozziedog,, ,,,,, good luck :mrgreen:

VW Evolution sell these, not cheap though £595 just for the brackets or £950 with the seat base!

Hi guy, thanks for the replies, know it's a long shot just thought I'd see what's out there was speaking to a guy who has plans to make some but not got round to it yet. Seen the price of VW Evo ones so may have to save up some more, thought there maybe someone had bought them and never fitted (like we've all done!!)

I would personally draw some up and get a fab shop to produce on cnc for half the price!

Did you get sorted????

I’ve got a set home made I bought them made out of air craft billet I can send you pics if you wanted to reproduce them they look easy enough to re make kind regards and thanks in advance Nick

Latest posts