• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

68 wiper arms wanted

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Chad, where are you and how much for them? Not bought off here before although been a member a long time.. let me know please.

If anyone's interested I have a NOS set of wiper spindles, these are the real deal, complete kit with all washers and even the little plastic cap, yes you don't see many of these, I also have a 68 wiper motor complete with wiring, in the box, NOS.
Your going to need it one day......

So what's the difference between a 68 wiper motor and other years?

My wiper motor is OK at the moment but I was under the impression that it wasn't that 'year-specific'.

Hello bud do you still have the 68 only wiper arms. Also how much for the package of arms and motor together

I've got the wiper arms but Ron is selling the motor.

Hi Chad just seen your ask.........not sure of any difference, you know VW, move a screw and it's a new part number...
Maybe the bracket, length of wires...maybe even the amount of wires, bought this off Ed years ago, Ed passed away a little while ago.

Ron

Thanks Ron.

I bought a lot of stuff off Ed, he was a true gent and always answered my stupid questions when I was starting my renovation.

Latest posts