• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Take a look at this all you old school boys..

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron

Reaction score
I've put this into this page because like most, people don't look elsewhere.....
This is one of those things that you would either love to have or not...so sorry to the moderators but this only got 44 looksin the other stuff slot and I'm sure it will appeal to bus boys out there so please give it a chance...
It's a 67 Raleigh Wisp, check out the picture, asking £750 or a good offer
Mail me or ring, [email protected] or 07813-947415
Collection from Trowbridge......this one would suit you Clem.....

Cheers guys..
Ron

I'll be sad to see it go, I've had it so long but funds are needed to further the Fiat 500 and space is wasted too, so, don't be shy, make an offer, one that needed total resto was up on free bay for £ 495 so you see how good a bike this is, engine has new internals, the mag has new electrics, carb is new, tyres are new, chains are new, spokes are stainless, so to some one this is a bargain, and what a sweet ride to have fir cruising the swap meets....

Slight thread hijack but I'd love to see your fiat 500 resto, are you documenting it anywhere? I think we may end up with one in the garage one day....

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Latest posts