• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

List of NOS and very nice S/H parts for sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron

Reaction score
First.....mail me for the list to [email protected]
Second.....nothing in this world that's NOS is ever going to be cheap....
I've priced parts to sell not to keep, this is less than I payed for them, they will be more expencive that repro, there is a reason for this which if you don't know why then......!!
This I guess is aimed at the long term keeper bus owners out there, those that know..!
The list has Baywindow parts on it and Splitty parts, this listing will go to the SSVC page also.

Ro

Hi Ron
Holland here :D
hope you are fine. Please send me the list as well :D
Cheers
Michel

What a bizzare thing to do, listing nothing then price as being not cheap then ask people to mail for a list of parts and prices. Bizzare! Why not just list parts that are for sale and their prices?

Bizzare it may seem but if you had dealt with as many as I have over the years you'd see why.
People complain about the quality of repro parts then moan about the prices of NOS parts, you can't please them all, this way, only the serious owner looking for quality rather than quantity will not think anything about mailing me, which they have.
I've closed down my workshop and selling off a collection of genuine parts to those that know and want the best for there bus.
With all the parts I have, pictures an all really would have been a pain, it's so much easier for me this way.
You get the list, ask about a price and picture, job done.

Like I say, I have to many parts to list......

Latest posts