• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

wanted - Dormobile RHD interior for 1971 VW Camper

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Wanted for parts.
In particular I need the top door to the cool box unit, brackets that hold the second buddy seat (driver side)
Drivers side buddy seat (i have the other one)
side cushion (the one that goes over the cool box unit)
Clean looking trims around cupboard doors
Bottom panel to the bench seat in the rear.

DormobileDaisy said:
Wanted for parts.
In particular I need the top door to the cool box unit, brackets that hold the second buddy seat (driver side)
Drivers side buddy seat (i have the other one)
side cushion (the one that goes over the cool box unit)
Clean looking trims around cupboard doors
Bottom panel to the bench seat in the rear.

PM sent :)

HI Daisy - I may have some of the parts you need too - will check what is available.

I think the side cushion that goes over the cooler box was an aftermarket thing so that might be a cse of getting some foam cut and upholstered yourself...

I have the cool box lid and the cool box itself if you still need one.

Thanks

Paul

You can clean the trim up - if its brown like mine was - with very fine grade wire wool.
It will come up a treat with some elbow grease!

May be able to help with a buddy seat but will need to make sure I have two complete assemblies for myself before I let anything get away I'm afraid! But I think I will still have a complete one available (I think the brackets make the positionsinterchangeable.) I also think i have a plinth for under the rear seat but it has speakers cut into it unfortunately...

DormobileDaisy said:
Hey Dub and Bubber. Do you have the rest of it though?
Going on previous posts,
I think the only bit I have that you need is the back seat kick panel ... Slots for heater levers but no cut out for speakers if I remember rightly.
Can confirm what "Wallyvan" says about clean up btw :)
PS ... Have the coolbox and lid if "gom68" not on.

I have more or less a whole interior for sale, it's a bit rough in a few places but is good for fixing or spares
c1e07d342036b790c94d77ac3be294ce.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Busman73 said:
I have more or less a whole interior for sale, it's a bit rough in a few places but is good for fixing or spares
c1e07d342036b790c94d77ac3be294ce.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

still for sale busman? I only need the middle cupboard door on the long run if you would sell individually?

Latest posts