• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted - Dormobile interior parts

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laura_H

Reaction score
Hi, I own a 1972 T2 Dormobile and I'm search of some missing interior parts, or alt. Willing to buy a full interior if anyone is gutting a bus...

1. small 'wardrobe' unit that fits behind the passenger seat in front of where the side door opens (in a cream colour rather than grey)

2. Bed base section that sits across the width and depth of the engine area at the back of the bus

3. Small metal rack/rail that fits on the inside of the tail gate at the bottom of the window

Thanks!

Ive got the bed base in good condition and a very knackerd wardrobe in tonbridge kent if you fancy having a look. Ive also got bed matresses that need re upholstering if there any good to you. Cheers

I also have a spare bed base section available (and a full set of side units) here in Derby if that's any closer for you. Possibly some mattress base sections but without any sponge or backing on them.

No wardrobe unfortunately but they do crop up on Ebay from time to time as a lot of people seem to get rid of them. (If it were a Westfalia that would be seen as sacrilege! )

svman said:
Ive got the bed base in good condition and a very knackerd wardrobe in tonbridge kent if you fancy having a look. Ive also got bed matresses that need re upholstering if there any good to you. Cheers

Thank you, It is a little further away than the Derby post below so will check that out first. If you have any photos you could send that would be great :)
Thank you so much for your reply

Dickie524 said:
I also have a spare bed base section available (and a full set of side units) here in Derby if that's any closer for you. Possibly some mattress base sections but without any sponge or backing on them.

No wardrobe unfortunately but they do crop up on Ebay from time to time as a lot of people seem to get rid of them. (If it were a Westfalia that would be seen as sacrilege! )
Hi that sounds fab, do you have any photos you can share in the mean time? I'd definitely be interested in coming to look but won't be free until the first Friday/ Saturday in August if that's ok? Thanks for you reply :)

Hi, to either of you guys who relied above I'm still keen to hear more info and pics, thanks :)

Hi Laura - apologies - have had a bit of a change of circumstances since then - family issues and eldest child in hospital - I probably won't be able to help for a few weeks.

Latest posts