• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTD: Rear stub axle, pre-71 (wide 5 brakes)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Happystamps

Reaction score
Hi all- I've stripped the splines on my stub axle and drum. Anyone got a spare EB stub axle kicking around in good nick?
Cheeeeers alllllllll
Si

I think so but won't be able to check for about a week as I'm just about to go to my youngest's Graduation Ceremony.

Message me then to remind me if you don't get one in the meantime.

Cheers

chad said:
I think so but won't be able to check for about a week as I'm just about to go to my youngest's Graduation Ceremony.

Message me then to remind me if you don't get one in the meantime.

Cheers

Thanks mate, I'll remind ya in a week or so if I haven't found one :)
Congrats on graduation!
Si

Just back and had a brainwave where it might be.

Found it but it's in the housing.

Is it easy to take out?

Will do some pics later as pretty hectic here.

Very kind of you Chad- I just found one, so I'm sorted now! Sorry to make you look.

For reference, they're easy enough to get out if you smack 'em hard enough, but be sure to wind a nut on to protect the threads.

Glad you found one.

No problem about looking - I need to sort out all the bits I've collected anyway and it looks like they're a fairly regular request on here.

I'd appreciate it if you could PM me with the price you paid so that if I do sell one I'm in the ballpark and not ripping someone off.

Cheers

hi there, i had this last year but the splines in the stub were actually ok - it was the drums that were dead - completely round inside! i have spare drums for sale if needed.

Latest posts