• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted Uber Secure Pedal Lock LHD

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There all expensive mate, the only 2 decent ones are the above and the safetpedal

Both that price or more.

I have the clutchclaw its spot on and worth the money, considering the average camper is worth 100times the price of it.

Webbaldo said:
There all expensive mate, the only 2 decent ones are the above and the safetpedal

Both that price or more.

I have the clutchclaw its spot on and worth the money, considering the average camper is worth 100times the price of it.

I’ve got other security devices so a cheap Pedal Lock will do. The Uber was on £25 when new

Kev946 said:
Webbaldo said:

Both that price or more.

I’ve got other security devices so a cheap Pedal Lock will do. The Uber was on £25 when new

Issue is ive found these days is that most vans are nicked with a low loader, the only real security against these is pedal lock to at least slow them down, and a big chain round the rear axle concreted into the ground.

Steering locks, ignition immobilisers etc are all useless against the above

Webbaldo said:
Kev946 said:
Webbaldo said:

Both that price or more.

Issue is ive found these days is that most vans are nicked with a low loader, the only real security against these is pedal lock to at least slow them down, and a big chain round the rear axle concreted into the ground.

Steering locks, ignition immobilisers etc are all useless against the above

But the more security devices the better

I bought the clutch claw, expensive but still a small price to pay imo. Before that I was using a motorbike chain wrapped around the clutch pedal but it was a right faff.

Wow , you`re still looking ... I`ve got the one I made for my Bay ( pics above ) which I would sell . I need to find out a shipping price if you are interested . And you still need a shutter lock ( about £13 from ebay , I can provide the link ) . I want £50 for the lock . So still much dearer than the Uber Lock ( but 10x chunkier ) .

Latest posts