• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Dormobile Interior with 3/4 Bluebird Rock'n'Roll bed - Fits in a Tin Top

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jay71

Reaction score
For sale I have my Dormobile Interior with a Bluebird Rock'n'Roll bed with all the R'n'R cushions. We changed the bed from the standard Dormobile one as the standard one sits on top of the cupboards making it very claustrophobic in a Tin Top. It's in great condition and is fully working, I do still have the sink but I removed it for more storage as it wasn't plumbed in, but will be included with the sale. I covered the units about 8 years ago in a wood effect vinyl just to make it a warmer colour, this can easily be removed if not to your liking. All the stickers on the inside of the doors, again, can be easily removed. The stripy rubbish bag has never been used and I understand it is very rare and will be included with the interior. I am keeping the buddy seats and the fittings to attach the buddy seats as I will still use in them in the van.

Included in the sale:-

Full side unit inc sink (not fitted), cool box, stripy bin & cutlery draw.
Cupboard behind passenger seat (not inc 'Thelma" plaque & Buddy seat fittings).
Table and fixings.
3/4 Bluebird Customs R'n'R bed including fully upholstered bed cushions.

I'd like to sell the interior as a whole, just for ease, but if there is no interest I will split and sell bits separately...offers around £400.

Jay71 said:
For sale I have my Dormobile Interior with a Bluebird Rock'n'Roll bed with all the R'n'R cushions. We changed the bed from the standard Dormobile one as the standard one sits on top of the cupboards making it very claustrophobic in a Tin Top. It's in great condition and is fully working, I do still have the sink but I removed it for more storage as it wasn't plumbed in, but will be included with the sale. I covered the units about 8 years ago in a wood effect vinyl just to make it a warmer colour, this can easily be removed if not to your liking. All the stickers on the inside of the doors, again, can be easily removed. The stripy rubbish bag has never been used and I understand it is very rare and will be included with the interior. I am keeping the buddy seats and the fittings to attach the buddy seats as I will still use in them in the van.

Included in the sale:-

Full side unit inc sink (not fitted), cool box, stripy bin & cutlery draw.
Cupboard behind passenger seat (not inc 'Thelma" plaque & Buddy seat fittings).
Table and fixings.
3/4 Bluebird Customs R'n'R bed including fully upholstered bed cushions.

I'd like to sell the interior as a whole, just for ease, but if there is no interest I will split and sell bits separately...offers around £400.

Open to offers....

Hi
Is your interior still for sale?, if it is where are you based and do you know if you can fit a gas hob/grill to the interior. Also are the seats black or dark blue.
Kind Regards Andy.

Hi Andy,

Still got the interior...

The covers are black with white piping. As for a cooker, it doesn’t have one a built. The Dormobile cooker used to fit behind the passenger seat, we have a portable one which we use outside of the van as we found cooking in the van can be messy and stinky [emoji3]

We’re based in Newport, South Wales....

Best regards

Jay

Hi Jay

Cheers for the reply.

I think we pass through Newport on the way to Pembrokeshire, which sadly we are not doing this year. I think your right about the cooking smell staying in your wagon.
I am the other side of London, so if we can agree on a price would you be able to despatch the interior.
Kind Regards Andy.

Hi Andy,

It’s going to have to be collection only on the interior, sorry mate :-/

Kind regards

Jay

Latest posts