• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted - EMPI or Bugpack silencer

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

has-dude

Reaction score
Anybody got a quiet pack silencer/back box kicking around they no longer need? Either EMPI or bug-pack.

Based in Portsmouth but can travel...

Cheers,,..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have one I removed last week still attached to the manifold. Located in Dorset. I work out of Portsmouth during the week but have next week off!

Sharkyrayner said:
I have one I removed last week still attached to the manifold. Located in Dorset. I work out of Portsmouth during the week but have next week off!

Hi mate, I could probably collect - if you can send me a pic & price and I’ll be in touch. Cheers :).

I'll grab one tomorrow. There are 2 manifolds both have wear marks and slight holes in left hand heater pipe connection. Back box is OK though!

Pictures uploaded. I have a spare manifold with the same damage but could be used as a donor if you're any good with a welder
What about £20?

Sharkyrayner said:
Pictures uploaded. I have a spare manifold with the same damage but could be used as a donor if you're any good with a welder
What about £20?

Brill many thanks - is it the small flange fitting? Where the box connects to manifold?

Cheers,,..

Latest posts