• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi bud, I know that Just Kampers do them as spare parts if you want new ones ;) plus they sponsor this site so they are great to recommend :mrgreen:
https://www.justkampers.com/jk-roof-rack-clamp.html

Ozziedog,,,,, ,,that should cover it. :mrgreen:

You could not do a favor to the Friend as he does not realize anything of shopping online you buy and you said the amount and send to me to Portugal, ok

Sorry bud, I didn’t notice your message. I can do that for you if you are stuck. How many do you need? They are £4 each plus washers plus nuts :roll: £4 is roughly 5 or 6 euros I think. So let me know how many, and let me know if you need it’s and washers. I’m guessing you could source nuts and washers in stainless easy enough at your end. But let me know and I’ll get them sent to me on Monday or Tuesday then I can post them over to you. :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,, , just let me know, it’s a no problemo :mrgreen:

Ozzedog and gasiman, ok I hope so much for one as for another friend that helps me to take care of this, thanks to both.
but if ozziedog buys and sends for me I can send my enderesso by pm

ozziedog said:
Sorry bud, I didn’t notice your message. I can do that for you if you are stuck. How many do you need? They are £4 each plus washers plus nuts :roll: £4 is roughly 5 or 6 euros I think. So let me know how many, and let me know if you need it’s and washers. I’m guessing you could source nuts and washers in stainless easy enough at your end. But let me know and I’ll get them sent to me on Monday or Tuesday then I can post them over to you. :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,, , just let me know, it’s a no problemo :mrgreen:

Ok, I'll wait until next week for news.
Thanks

You can do some maths mate. I’ve just got back from my holiday and I’m still in holiday mode. Just do what you think it is, it’s not a fortune either way.

Ozziedog,,,,,,, and work tomorrow, joy oh joy :mrgreen:

Latest posts