• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WANTED: 1776 motor or bigger cash waiting

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brad_dub93

Reaction score
Hey guys

About to start buying a 1776 motor new but thought I'd see if anyone had anything before I take the plunge. Only interested in proven engines with names/receipts to to prove the origin.

Thanks brad

If you dont find one for sale have a word with "atafonso" on this forum he is a great engine builder knows his stuff and a nice guy, just built our 1776 with twin webber ict 34s "very impressed"

Unfortunately I can't afford to have someone else build it! If I can't but second hand I reckon I'll just buy a vw heritage lump and put the ancillaries on myself

I would still have a word with "atafonso" you never know he may be cheaper than Heritage there are only two answers yes or no

Very true mate! Don't ask you don't get and all that. Thanks for the info I'll drop him a pm now

Not saying anyone is a rip off artist, but be wary when buying a 2nd hand engine. Always see it running and driving if possible and get as much paper work with it as possible.