• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Stainless Mirrors

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a pair of these on my crewcab, and they are great. just had to slightly modify the upper brackets to fit, but it was not difficult, and they're so much better than the standard mirrors. Also made from good quality US steel, not that cheap Chinese rubbish!
The price is pretty food too, I brought mine in myself from the US and it cost me more than that..........doh!

Hi do you still have these mirrors and if so how can I get a pair many thanks in advance , Paul.

They do look good on a bay, I`ve got the same ones as the Westy above, the reddish one. If you are a little bit of a fiddly person, then you can use the original mirror fixing for the bottom bracket and it looks a bit more like stock. My ones don`t seem to be as good quality as the ones for sale here, mine have the summer chrome version on them.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,, But I can really see behind me, great for checking things out :roll: ;) :roll:

Latest posts