• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale: 1600 tp Turnkey engine

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mustard72

Reaction score
hi all. up for sale is my 1600tp engine. the engine is currently in my beetle, so can be seen running and driving!!!! this will come as a turnkey, so ready to go straight away. I took this out of my camper and it pulls my beetle very well. the previous owner of my van advised me this was a replacement engine by vw, it has an AD engine code. there is no sign of endfloat. please come and view and see it running!!! as for the price, looking at £650.00. engine is in Gosport, hants. 07776-142413. Jason. will add some pictures in the morning. have got this listed elsewhere as need to sell.

just updated the original post to advise it has the AD engine code, with the vw astrix at the front and an x at the end. will try and upload some pics later, please bear with me as I am not very tech minded!!!!!

Latest posts