• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Subaru EJ20 Engine/ Gearbox/ Loom

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

holeydub

Reaction score
Hey all, I had bought a complete donor car (2002 Impreza non turbo 4x4 manual with 113k miles 2 owners with full history) quite a few months ago with big plans to go down the water cooled route in my bay but pressure to get it back on the road sooner has pushed me to change my mind and to put the aircooled engine back in so it's up for sale complete.

It's basically still in the car which is an accident cat b vehicle everything works and can be driven around the block to show it's ok.

Baring the special conversion parts (from RJES or Fellows) it's everything you'd need in one hit, it doesn't come with the log book as it's already been submitted to DVLA due to the insurance right off but I do have a letter from them indicating this and a full receipt will be given.

It owes me £750, so offers anywhere close to that would be ideal but I am open to sensible offers to get rid ;)

Pm me for more info, I do have some pics but with the whole photo bucket shenanigans I'd have to what's app or email them to you.
Ta Scott

Still available and open to offers as a complete car or could get it on a pallet for collection (engine, box and loom that is lol) really could do with this being shifted

Latest posts