• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted: rhd sliding door...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elibomrod68

Reaction score
Hello, pride and joy is in the body shop and sliding door frame is shot and not suitable for repair...

Anyone got a rhs early bay sliding door?

Help...

Simon

I do, managed (after almost 6 years of searching!!!!!) to find a virtually rot free replacement for my van. so my existing one is up for grabs. in need of repair, but definitely repairable. Rob 07760214752 (door is located in Doncaster). I'll have a poke about on the internet now and see what I should be asking for it price wise as I'm not sure

Have found one now...but will shout if body shop thinks it's too much work.

Cheers all
Simon

Door didn't work out, too twisted for cost effective repair :-(

so up for alternatives. Pictures please.

Si

Hi I can sort one out for you but not till early jan ,so busy at the moment I do them for 500 with a exchange of your old door just let me know the year of your van and if you got a factory window or van converted type , let me know and I will get it done ,you would need to collect from np15bx

Thanks Dai t/a dais v dubs

Thanks for reply, will have a think...could you let me know what you do to repair the doors.

Si

Latest posts