• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted 17" Woodrim steering wheel

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr Bean

Reaction score
After a 17" woodrim wheel for an early bay. Sensible money for good quality wheel, prefer slight dish to flat. PM me with what you got. Thanks for looking.
Mike

i got one off guy called laurence at Tatton park. was a bargain his number is 0790508803

72crewdude said:
i got one off guy called laurence at Tatton park. was a bargain his number is 0790508803
Yes, I got one from him too. Got MCJ imports to make a boss too to suit.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Thanks for the reply guys, think I may have spoke to him there myself but he had gone when I went back into the parts section, are his wheels flat, do you catch the indicator stalk when turning the wheel.
VeeDubMan can I ask how much the boss cost.

Mr Bean said:
Thanks for the reply guys, think I may have spoke to him there myself but he had gone when I went back into the parts section, are his wheels flat, do you catch the indicator stalk when turning the wheel.
They're not dished but I don't have a problem with that. Indicator stalk clearance is fine too. Can't recall how much the boss was. Was a few years back now. Good guy at MCJ. He'll be able to let you know.
f31065c66c809555fbb23890c76fd0ba.jpg

VeeDubMan said:
Mr Bean said:
They're not dished but I don't have a problem with that. Indicator stalk clearance is fine too. Can't recall how much the boss was. Was a few years back now. Good guy at MCJ. He'll be able to let you know.
f31065c66c809555fbb23890c76fd0ba.jpg

Close up view of the boss.
0cbd158de51340c09d35d5c01057c4a7.jpg

Thanks again veedubman, just admiring your dash stunning!!! Just wondering if it's one of his stock ones his wheels are nine hole.

Mr Bean said:
Thanks again veedubman, just admiring your dash stunning!!! Just wondering if it's one of his stock ones his wheels are nine hole.
All custom dude. I sat in the driver's seat and decided where I wanted things

Hi guys, that phone number from crew dude doesn't work anybody got anything else.
Thanks Mike

i have a landline for him as well 01270 585433. Mine came with the boss.

hope this works.

Latest posts